PETRPUCK'S COMMUNITY FORUM
LET'S USE IT THIS YEAR!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Current List - QMJHL

Below is a list of the CAPs I will be making for the QMJHL teams. LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE!!

* = Goaltender


ACADIE-BATHURST TITANS


BAIE-COMEAU DRAKKAR


BLAINVILLE-BOISBRIAND ARMADA


CAPE BRETON SCREAMING EAGLES


CHICOUTIMI SAGUENEENS


DRUMMONDVILLE VOLTIGEURS


GATINEAU OLYMPIQUES


HALIFAX MOOSEHEADS


MONCTON WILDCATS


PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND ROCKET


QUÉBEC REMPARTS


RIMOUSKI OCEANIC


ROUYN-NORANDA HUSKIES


SAINT JOHN SEA DOGS


SHAWINIGAN CATARACTES


VAL-D'OR FOREURS


VICTORIAVILLE TIGRES

_

2 comments:

  1. what about mikhail grigorenko who just came over from the khl to the quebec ramparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I've obviously yet to go through the QMJHL, and most other rosters, to find who is missing. I don't usually make CAPs for the CHL teams anyway, since there's no way you'll be able to make that many CAPs, as I'm going to assume about 180 players from each CHL league are missing, that was about the average last year I believe. They'll all be included in my 360 update eventually - whenever EA decides to update those leagues.

    ReplyDelete